PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any SQ Cabin Crews ?
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2001, 09:13
Hermie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

QNH1013,

Thank You, although you didn't answer my question.

Hahaha...partying ! That's a good one mate. Well yes, I'm very interested in the Pilot Position but I guess I'm not up to standard yet. Therefore Cabin Crew first, so I'm able to save up a little more money to pursue a higher qualification. A degree, hopefully. But it all depends ...

This is basically just a plan. I mean, Nobody plans to fail, so don't fail to plan. Besides that, I'm pretty curious about the recruitment and all ...

Anyway the NDP, as usual. No BIG deal. But I was busy with my receiver as there were alot of aircraft(civil & military). I was listening to every communication from the jets to the choppers and the civilian aircraft in a holding pattern over Malaysia(VJR) and one of the Indonesian islands(TI). So I was more interested in the aircraft flying around at that time. You don't get to listen to that kind of communication everyday. The fireworks display was marvellous, no doubt !

What about you ? Flying ... ?

Allright, that shall be all for now. Thanks for replying once again. Have a brilliant week ahead. [i]I got a feeling I went off from the main topic for a while ...

Cheers mate ...

Best Regards,
Herman