PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - help please
Thread: help please
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2006, 20:44
ea340

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I flown with grads from Selkirk, Mount Royal ,Confed, Sault, Seneca before it became a university program only in it's third year now,Moncton ,UND and Embry Riddle all great schools. In the end it is what you do after you leave. I know several grads from above the schools who never turned a wheel after they graduated it was not for them. Luck timing and net working play just as an important a role. I have visited with friends and relatives most of the above schools and would have no problem recommending any of them. Each has it's advantages . UWO and Seneca now have programs that are not far off UND and Embry Riddle for a fraction of the cost. I started flying before the aviation college program started so no real bias. Pilots in Canada are sending there kids to all of the above schools which just about says it all. If money is no object and you are from the KSA look at Oxford Air Training in the UK and a frozen ATPL. In Canada Moncton and Cabair in the UK work together for JARS licencing at a fraction of the cost. If I were to do it again in Canada it would be UWO or Seneca. Good luck .