PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern QFLink
Thread: Eastern QFLink
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2006, 10:26
CrashAxe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EAAFA: I'm with you! What's in print is what is followed. Handshakes mean nothing.

Grrowler: The rules surrounding Single FA Operations are governed by CASA (well at least that's my understanding). There's no 'handshake' or intent behind that one - just a passenger ratio that enforced.... there's no other group involved in this one (correct me if I'm wrong!!) I wonder if It'll ever extend to Single Tech Crew Operation

Further to this, I have a friend who works in Crewing at EAA and he had a look at the sick leave on last year and apparently it's less than this year! So your theory is actually incorrect. Although, with the speculation that takes place on this forum, you're probably just pontificating like a lot of people do on these forums. People get on to a small bit of info and run with it!! It's fascinating and indeed a little sad what people will say when they're protected by anonymonity isn't it!

EAAFA: Hmmm $5K for removing an aggregate?! God, if people go for that then they really are in to selling their souls! BAD MOVE EAA FA's!

Interesting times really........................................ but hey, the sad thing is that it's the same everywhere!!!!!