PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots who went on strike let go by PHI
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2006, 09:55
rjsquirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SASless,

You mistake my posts as not supporting the strike, which is not correct. Also, you think that I do not support unions as good for worker pay and rights, which is also not correct.

You do this because you think that when I kid chc&proud for his rabid attack on those who continue to work as "interfering with a strike" while he sends money to the strikers as if that were not "interfering with the strike" it is a joke.

The strike is important to pilots everywhere. It is a stong-arm tactic by the pilots to win demands - rightful demands, I think. The silly attitude that it is "uncivilized" for some to walk thru the picket line is as silly as thinking that sending money to the strikers is not interfering.

In this power play, we should support the pilots, because we want the power for all of us, but we shouldn't cloak this power play as some kind of holier-than-thou crap like chc&proud is doing. Is he also acting hatefully to the mechanics who are going to work every day? How about the line crews? How about the union oil workers who are going to work thru those picket lines?

His attitude is a poorly thought one, and that is what I am pounding on!

If fact, aren't you the conservative Republican and basically anti-union, like your beloved party? ;-0