PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2006, 19:27
JayPAC Frontliner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, RAF roll-out, what fun that's been, and I'm not even RAF personnel! (although perhaps the username gives it away)

I, as well as many of my colleagues, feel sorry for you all, and for what it was, wish SAMA would be brought back online. But, that would be seen as taking a step back, and God help it if the Government were to be seen as doing that!

Haven't read that much about the Enquiry Centre here (admittedly, I've not read all 54 pages of this thread!) but I can assure you, the Southern (for a diplomatic way of putting it) section really will try and do anything they can to get things resolved but we are limited in our capacities and it does frustrate us.

Moving on - it's a shambles that the RAF gets no access for a length of time for RN roll-out. 8th October is the cut-off date (date for your diaries) if you'd like anything actioned. It's expected to be shut-down then. 23rd October - D-Day Mk II. I just hope it goes better than the RAF roll-out... for all our sakes....

Wonder how the RN feel about their pre-Christmas pay being handled by JPA ? Mmm... confident as we are no doubt.

Anyway, only time will tell whether things will improve.... let's hope the mysterious back offices and programmers put down their doughnuts and get to work.... quickly.

Rant over for now, sorry if it bored you, just had to get it out!

-JayPAC Frontliner