PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC has the Jimmy Brits
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2006, 11:28
uncle4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Wontonpussy
I am not about to forgive or justify the results of what the 4th floor has created. The acute shortage of staff, the poorly managed training and the virtually non-existant leave program are only the start of a long list of real grievances that we all hold. However, if you are going to fire bullets, at least fire them for real reasons and not because of obvious personality clashes with individuals who have not been in a position to actually create your grievance.

Sounds to me Uncle4 that "Papa Bear has been gettin more Honey than Baba Bear" or are you one of those enigmatic self pleasuring people who unwittingly keep using thier personality as a contraceptive?

I can only suggest that strong and meaningful participation in your staff association will at least get your grievances an airing...but then again?

I mention about this guy because he is not doing his job. Instead of running round pretending to be Mr Everything, he should do something about training. Staffing problems is not his problem .... C(Ops) problem.

I keep mention him cause some people say he had done alot, but that is not real ..... NOT REAL ....

ha ha ha, staff association .... we could they do? The president wants promotion, all other staff doing things their own time .... do they care?