PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern QFLink
Thread: Eastern QFLink
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2006, 07:04
EAAFA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grrowler, you seem determined to create conflict. While I don't disagree with most of the things you've said, I maintain that what counts is what is in writing not intentions, handshakes, goodwill, etc.
"This attitude is so typical and part of the problem. No one gives a sh!t unless it affects them personally."
Do you actually believe you are helping anyone with your attitude? Telling my colleagues and me that we have a s**t job and work for s**t money (refer to your earlier posting), doesn't sound to me as if you are looking out for other people in the company. I'm not interested in which capacity you work for EAA, but would you appreciate someone insulting you for the work do and the conditions which you accept? I for one don't need your kind of support.
I think that the bigger problem is people complaining about being screwed over by an EBA that they themselves voted for and accepted. Drafting is allowed, minimum rest overnights are allowed, long duties with short breaks are allowed, etc.
What we need is for current staff to be fully informed about our EBA and going into the vote for the next one with open eyes and analytical minds. Most of all I hope that people won't be stupid enough to give up the hourly limit after minimum rest for a $5000 pay rise as is rumoured.

Last edited by EAAFA; 25th Sep 2006 at 10:01. Reason: accidental omission