PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An Englishman & an Irishman in the Congo...Avient
Old 24th Sep 2006, 08:16
FAJSFQMA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by goma
I invite any of you to come on the line and see the cargo and the routes and see if you can find ANYTHING dodgy,YOU WONT!!!!!!
GT, I'm trying really quite hard to not sound nasty about this but..... I think you maybe need to open your eyes a little.
The next time you get a thick brown envelope to either take down-route (usually LOS) or back to Vatry have a look in it. Southbound are usually pictures of Benjamin Franklin & North-Bound such goodies as a pair of Nigerian passports (the gentlemen whose pictures were in the passports were not on the aircraft) with a note to Fat P. asking him to have them stamped with entry & exit stamps.
Do you think the French would let them fly if it was even considered to be incorrect,i think not.
I think it's probably more a case of the French not yet being aware of anything untowards happening on their pitch. After all, the article in the 'paper was about the dealings in the Congo, not from France.
Any Zim crews out there ,why dont you apply instead of whinging,i believe they already have Zim guys with them and they are vvvv happy.
Erm, if it's so good then why, as recently as 09 August were you looking for another job? (With SIA cargo after you hadn't got one with Saudia)
I personally meet all the inbound and outbound crews and they are vv professional guys who are just doing a good job.
In general yes. Shall we gloss-over the F/O who was, erm, 'let-go'?
And oh yes you say why do you never see the A/c in Zim?well with your countries track record of HUMAN RIGHTS and the incredible levels of corruption WHO WOULD.
It's interesting that you should say that given that you're flying a Zim registered aircraft with a Zim licence. I bet the CAA in Harare would love to see your comments.
OK guys now its my time for your flack,remember Avient in the Congo is NOT the same as Avient from Vatry France,same owner but utterly LEGAL.
Erm, so, can you please explain your reasoning over stating that Avient in the Congo is not the same as Avient from the UK (as of course they're not 'from' Vatry which is just a convenient spot for the aircraft). IMO it's bizarre that you say that and then in the same sentence confirm the same owner.
So, (supposedly) two companies, both called Avient, both owned by Andrew Smith but they're not the same company. Hmmmmmmmmm. To quote a rather poor joke, if it looks like dogsh*t, smells like dogsh*t & tastes like dogsh*t it's probably..... dogsh*t!
CVs greatly accepted
It's interesting to see a company which is quite so desperate for staff. So desperate they call people who have resigned and ask them to come back, or regularly phone someone else who has several times said 'no' and ask them to work for Avient.