PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excel Airways
Thread: Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2006, 21:12
threestable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bushbolox,
I hope your time in the sandpit will bring you to a level of maturity that time at previous employers has obviously not. Your comments paint a picture of an opinionated unreasonable individual to say the least. Post merger Excel, whatever trials and tribulations lay ahead can only be grateful for your departure, as you obviously had nothing positive to bring to your amalgamated FELLOW employees.
Good luck, hope you find some happiness with your new peer group.Our loss is obviously their gain.
Back to the point, yes times can be frustrating at Excel, I've worked for worse,.. and better. Transitional phase that could go either way. Been around long enough not to expect valhalla with any employer. Rostering can be frustrating, due more people required to cope with a constant expansion (and natural attrition) over the three years that I have worked there. The people that you work with make up for it though, (with the odd exception, who will generally leave!) across all fleets in the main. Good mix of long and short haul 75/76. Money average. Sociable times downroute.
Slainte.

Last edited by threestable; 23rd Sep 2006 at 21:25.