PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC has the Jimmy Brits
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2006, 00:28
SuzieWong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How come you are so negative? My girlfriend in the private sector works twice as hard for the same money I get, to me this is still a reasonable job for the time you work and the training provided.
So what job in private sector do you want to compare mine to?

A lot of the things that happened are really no one's fault.
What? You mean like thinking out of 300+ people that none would ever be sick or get pregnant or have alife outside work?

I can understand that you are upset because of no leave since the training for replacements takes so long.
So how stupid is governments decision to stop recruitment if it take so long to catch up again? Who told them things are fine? Why they don't fight harder for us.Are they so weak?

he taught me many things and tried hard to make the system work by always coming back to help when staff is short.
That is the problem! Coming back to make the system work just make the government think there is nothing wrong! Works against us in the end.

I agree our association is useless and people only become the chairman to climb up the management tree, we should all stop paying the fee.
The association is only good as its members. Get off your seat and make something happen. Current chairman is trying hard at least to fight for us. Fee is so small compare to other IFATCA member - stop complaining.