PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF "Utterly, Utterly, Useless" in Afghanistan
Old 22nd Sep 2006, 23:52
anotherchopride?!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flash8 - AGREED

Why is it that someone who speaks out against the disgraceful lack of resources currently afforded to our frontline gets attacked when, in fact, they should be commended.

I am sure that I am not alone in being frustrated by seeing the overstretch on the frontline. BUT, there is NO EXCUSE for it (the overstretch) - defend and praise units operating on the frontline as much as you want (and RIGHTLY SO), but they should NOT have to put up with the lack of resources made available due to treasury penny-pinching.... Nothing new here, I accept, but a point probably worth reiterating...

Nonetheless, people who suffer whilst working and living in an environment that sees the direct result of this lack of resources should have the right to draw this to the pubic's attention. If they don't, who will?

It saddens me that this is the state we are in, but, THIS IS THE STATE WE ARE IN....

More money, more personnel, more resources would be WELCOMED, but.......

Last edited by anotherchopride?!; 22nd Sep 2006 at 23:58. Reason: Edited due to my computer illiteracy...