PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF "Utterly, Utterly, Useless" in Afghanistan
Old 22nd Sep 2006, 21:35
Sid South

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweet mother of all things holy.

What exactly does he expect to achieve? What exactly does he think the lads are doing right now? Surely he can't blame his own can he. Oh no, the FAC would never pass the wrong details. Does anyone actually think that the RAF are doing it on purpose? Why does the RAF have one of the most exceptional reputations in THE world? It beggars belief as to why such a damning email was released, by a 'mate' or whoever.

But what I like even less, is how the media have jumped on the bandwagon so much? Cheers everyone. Yes, you've got your headline grabber for the next day or so, and maybe earned a bonus, but what on earth will the guys and gals in light blue think?

Barstewards. Utter barstewards. I'm not going to say any more for the moment as its friday night and the bar has been open. Needless to say, the blood pressure is a few notches higher. From where I sit, the boys and girls, as ever, are doing a fantastic job. Its just a pity that someone somewhere feels the need to vent his spleen so publically.

SS, red in the face