PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC has the Jimmy Brits
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2006, 13:45
uncle4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel What a JOKE?

Originally Posted by valeriey
Hey why are you all so negative.
How many hours do you work a shift? This is still a good job if you compare with how much harder you work in the private sector for the money you get otherwise I am sure you would have resigned. This person you hate is probably the only one that contribute and get things done effectively from the 4th floor. I do not want to sound pro management but I am only trying to be fair to everyone in this system and I am not his lady friend.

What has he done effective??? apart from trying a few young girl SATCOs (disgraceful) and from hassling us SATCO's. He's called everyone of my friends into his room and gave us bulls ... "Approach is better" .... "TR is easy" .... 'I can help ......'
HA HA HA ... and you are maybe the same person as 'Departure Control' - you both trying to say nice thing about this person .... Absolutely hopeless ... you can ask anyone in ATC ... hopeless
I would resign anytime, because pay is low now and I will not get proper pay until I get my radar ... (DON'T KNOW IN HOW MANY YEARS ----)