PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - O'Leary v Evan Cullen on RTE1
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2006, 19:59
OneWorld22

Jolly Green Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love it, the faux indignation and outrage from the Usual suspects... Cut the act, it's obvious. We all know there are those who would love to see FR gets it's "comeuppance" with an accident. You're the sick ones, wanting something dreadful like this to happen so you can run around shrilling "I told you so"

It's just Colonel Blimpism at it's finest. British incredulity that a Paddy is running the most succesful airline in Europe so there just simply has to be something wrong with the set-up

I'll turn this around, can we have proof that the IAA does turn a blind-eye to alledged indiscretions? Burden of proof is on those wagging the finger. I know those in the IAA, in Airworthiness and Ops and I had disagreements and run ins with them in the past and they are NO pussies or pushovers. You think O'Leary (who I have no great love for by the way) has them in his back pocket? Laughable and a serious accusation to make without any proof. You should be careful about tarring people like that.....

It's a never ending circle among the chattering clesses in the Pilot community, everyone claiming that FR is about to be nailed, I see it all the time on PPRuNe since as long as I have posted here. Claims that another TV Expose will show what "we have all known" and it will be the end of O'leary and everything can go back to normal.

I remeber claims about 4 years ago from another PPRuNe plonker who claimed that their Maintenance was woeful and a TV programme was about toi nail them and the authorities were going to nail them and it was "inevitable" that an accident was going to happen.

Yet still, nothing. FR still OK, still flying safe......

So how long will this go on for guys? How many more years will we hear the shrilling and shrieking about FR and O'Leary the anti-christ? How many more doomsday warnings etc etc blah, blah.....

Never ends does it guys?! But keep going, it obviously givs you something to do!