PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar
Thread: Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2006, 12:03
Sylphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went for a Recruitment day w/ JQ Domestic back in July. Whilst I believe I was treated well enough re: the whole e-reply scenario [ie; not having to wait weeks for a 'yes' or 'no'] I was a little disappointed in the actual events of the day and the unprofessionalism of the "recruitment team". They really should invest some interest in hiring [or utilising] some form of a HR team. People trained to work with people and get as close as possible to their real personality without forming a biased or judgemental opinion.

The woman I was interviewed by was a Cabin Supervisor [or what not] and was a wall of thick, cold ice. She had no ability in displaying interest in your personality and freely expressed boredom with your application. She was like this with a few of the people I discussed this with. I sometimes think that I may have gotten further with another interviewer, however having the opportunity to interview again in 4 months I will not be applying to JQ again. If that's the type of supervisor you'll be working in a cabin with I'd rather not. What an old drone.

Just my thoughts.