PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern QFLink
Thread: Eastern QFLink
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2006, 08:04
CrashAxe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrowler, with comments like "...seen several FA's almost in tears from anger and frustration as their shift goes from being 7 hours to 12 hours. I spoke to someone who did a 16+! hour duty the other day..." and "8 draftings before lunch...." you must work there - how would you get to know that level of detail? So come on Grrowler! Give us the dirt.

16 Hour duty? I'mpossible! I've just read the drafting clause and the max u could do would be 11 hrs planned. Either you're talking about "tours eitherside of a layover" and if you're talking about the guy that went to MQL, I heard about that too and apparently he got $175 for an extra 2 hrs work... not bad money for 2 hrs work if you ask me!

Grrowler... if you do work there, then why don't you exercise your choice to leave? Isn't that what people do when they don't like a job? I've heard of bad Management before, but surely they aren't 'chaining' people to the workplace!?

Fingers Crossed; Yeah I've heard that two people from JQ are back with EAA - they apparently hated it over there... you just don't know who to believe really!