PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Express...anyone?
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2006, 22:01
Inferno_HK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Union Union Union

Lets get things into perspective :

First and foremost, COASTRIDER, having you use the word smart is pretty much a long shot.......please don't use words, you are not associated with !

PROPJE, I can see once again you are clueless, as always. Suffering from the foot in mouth disease seems your forte and to think you have been nominated to lead this union........point proven.

P-AIR, please don't be mistaken, to run this association requires NO guts. You talk about the association being destabilized, if you honestly feel that the nominated leader has stability, then you are the misguided one. The very fact, the people FIT to run this association (so called previous Pres/VP) have chosen not to, due to whatever reason, means we are accepting second best, hence scrapping the bottom of the barrel. It shocks me, that a person of your caliber would stoop for a sub-standard leader.

In conclusion, you will see and mark my words, this association will not be able to represent US, simply because, we will need protection from the current nominated EL PRESIDENTE.