PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2006, 21:57
SirToppamHat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cea Paid (sort Of!)

Hi All

Sorry to bring this back to the top of the thread, but I promised I would when I eventually got paid the CEA owed and I have been ... well sort of.

My ongoing grumpiness eventually led those nice people from Human Resources (you know, the ones who used to sort out Boarding School Allowance) to pay me by BACCS transfer. The £12K arrived in my account on the day the overdraft ran out. However, this is only a loan pending payment through the JPA System. When that happens (and I am assured it will, one day) I will need to write a cheque for the full amount to pay the Station back.

I cannot possibly be the only person on here who is in a similar position - how many more are there out there?

I still have to redress the Stn Cdr (who has been great throughout I might add) so that he can pass details up the chain and (hopefully) refund me the costs associated with the overdraft.

I notice that there is a new thread for our Dark Blue Bretheren faced with this debacle. The very best of British. Oh and here's a question I was asked by one of the JOs the other day:

"If we are not allowed to have our mobiles on in the buildings on the Stn, what are all those stupid little yellow mobile-phone-holder 'deck chairs' for that JPA have sent us?"

Errrm

Regards

STH