PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airport Security (Merged) - Effects on Crew/Staff
Old 19th Sep 2006, 09:30
Desperate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mfaff

You clearly have not the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Brakedwell gave you just one example of where reality and your fantasy world differs, yet you persist with your ignorant rubbish.

Suffice to say you have no idea of a crew's progression from initial report to actual pushback - and I'm not about to enlighten you.

You have no knowledge of the details contained on a modern i/d card, or its properties. You fail to grasp even the most fundamental concepts of what a real crew does in preparation for departure. In case it hadn't occured to you, we don't just turn up, wander up the steps and 'switch on' as you might with your Mondeo.

At every stage in the process, the bogus crew would be spotted. Again, I'm not about to enlighten you. And if the aircraft really is due to depart, where do you think the real crew would be?

I'm waiting for your "they're all being held hostage" reply...

The trouble with ignorant posts such as yours is that (given time and monotonous repetition) they are in danger of gaining critical mass to the point where other naive people actually believe the scenario has merit. It hasn't.

I wouldn't dream of trying to tell you how to do your job in central London or pontificate the finer points of architectural design - the world which you inhabit.

I think you've been watching too many movies - I suggest a couple of early nights and a reality check.