PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar gets CNS-SIN
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2006, 05:25
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ditzyboy,
I appreciate what your saying but imagine a full J* Asia aircraft and half are QF pax ,the other J* pax.

Will they have a blanket ,pillow and meal not to forget a free drink for those QF pax and what about a movie.From the UK or FRA to SIN they have had IFE ,now at least on a 767 they have a movie screen .Now however they will either be given (unlikely) a portable VOD or will have to pay for one if they want to watch a movie.

I would like to know how they will organise the meal service...

Ahhh 24 A you can have beef or chicken and would you like a beer or wine with your meal...24 B No sorry you are a J* pax sorry you have to pay if your hungry.

Also on QF services in Y/C we serve a hot chocolate service after the meal ,will you have a pax list to make sure only QF pax get a free hot chocolate...This has disaster written all over it...

I'm not trying to bag J* but just pointing out some of the problems that QF pax will be faced with not to mention the crew.Up to now some pax have been dirty after flying for 80% of the way with an IFE aircraft then having to change onto a 767 with just the occasional movie screen ,now they won't even get that.