PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - LGW
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2006, 22:34
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I did get around £700 just in allowances and that was in february 2006. My very best month ever. I did work hard but not too hard, I just managed to bid efficiently and didn't get one there&back.

I am not a fan of slacking the company and indeed the people who work for LGW on a public forum, it's very easy to see only the bad points when you're feeling down. I would be happier to see a thread that gives encouragement to people who are happy to join us, and I believe that the ideal place to talk about EF LHR allowances is the LHR thread. So people who are interested in that kind of information could go and read it there.

I do understand the frustration, but I think that you're being a little bit unfair. Things haven't started yet at SF and you should at least try it yourselves before making your mind up. I am one of the few who voted against the new scheduling agreement for SF and I wish more people had done so. The company would have been under more pressure to give us a better deal. But it's not the end of the world and I am looking forward to seeing how it will all work out for us. Wherever you are you're working for BA, and I promise you there's much much worse out there. I used to earn more in charter but I would NEVER go back to flying for that airline.
Once again guys, if money is all you are looking for in this job then stop moaning: the transfer list opens on the 1st of october.

Good luck with your transfers!!

fbw