PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Internships ????
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2006, 11:12
Wingman09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6080 ft

who you calling idiot?? you sound like a bit of a know it all for someone who hasnt started his training. maybe once you have put a financial commitment towards a flying career you will be able to contribute to this thread. like cougar has pointed out $6500 to the average joe is alot of money to pay to work for an orginastoan for nothing. after spending $55,000+ with an orginisation you would expect to be rewarded with a job purely through goodwill if you meet there standards(which you should considering they have trained you). tell me this 6080ft, when you started your job at burger king would you have considered paying your manager a sum of money to get out of your supervision period to get onto handeling the drive thru by yourself???
also back to the passing secound time question, if you had read the thread, i was implying that the training standards at this organisation are not the best hence a number of people having two attempts at it before passing. and yes cougar and i are good friends!!

Wingman09