PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas pilots refuse shoe security check
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2006, 10:20
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lowerlobe...personally mate ,I dont have an argument with with your comments...but to me its seems you paint all pilots as arrogant bartards... my issue with this whole security delemma revolves around the fact that airports are where we ply our trade....screen the bloody lot of us,but make it so we are separated from the cattle lots....give us our own lines,give us preference of entry....WHY YOU SAY...because this is our turf,this is where we work,we are the people who "also" make it safe,we participate in its function,we have been through more security screenings than a bull can ****e....are there a few out there who have "other" motives .....for sure,our job is also to weed out these individuals,but it is not our primary job....

A major problem with security,is the animosity we have(guilty as charged) between the ranks,the sooner that takes a hike the better we will be,but there are numerous accounts of plain and simple "herarsement" of flight crews.... I have been in "social" situations and listened to these morons boast of "screwing" crews......just love to hear that ****e mate...hey ,every 6 months my quack sticks his finger up my tailpipe.....I dont give a rats,because they reckon its good for me,and theres a reason...when these security rats stick their fingers up my tailpipe....now thats a whole different story.......... PB