PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY or CX
Thread: EZY or CX
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2006, 08:56
BluPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!!

Originally Posted by SmokeAndNoise
I'd (In fact I did) choose the EZY option..

At the end of the day only you have the answer to your question. Are you -and your family- cut out for commuting? Do you want to fly big birds? If this is the case you'll be better off with CX..

The best of luck!
I agree with you.

But is still not clear.....
How many hours generaly is one working day in EZY?
And when you go home, do you still have energy for your family??
And if you want to go 10 days out with your wife, do you get leaves together with your days off? And can you request leaves any time or is scheduled? If your son is going to the doctor or for his first day at school can you organize to have that day off? Is there any difference in the roster or in the salary between the different bases around Europe?

The problem is I don't have any idea of the lifestyle in both company.

I like so much both of them, but they are so different, and if I consider only what I know (home base and aircraft) for sure I'll prefer EZY, but there are many other factor (benefits, life's quality, days off, leaves, organizzation, travell staff, money, stability and much more) which I don't know.
For many many years I will be the happiest person in both company, but
I just want to avoid one day to say why I was so stupid!!!

Anybody knows if after while CX force you to go Hong Kong or you can have a steady base in Europe? And when they tell you wich one will be your base?? Is commuting hard or if you are CX pilot you just jump with your company badge on the first flight available with any company?