PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2006, 22:48
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even with the support of AIPA,it will be interesting to see on what grounds Capt M is claiming his dismissal is harsh and unfair. Claiming that he was not outside the allowable time limit to appeal is one thing but how does he explain his actions in NRT and more importantly how does AIPA condone and explain that sort of behaviour from a capt.I wonder what the result would be if the situation had been reversed and he had been the recipient of those actions and behaviour.

On another note after flying more than a few times on J* ,it would be interesting to fly as cabin crew on J* international.The meal service will probably take about 15 minutes as most will bring their own food not to mention DVD players,reading material ,blanket and pillow.You would have a lot of time on your hands and I wonder if there will be any crew rest seats?

I also like the note on the CIS screens about the persona non grata who have taken VR and have had their access to stafftravel removed while the data base is updated.If you have dared to apply for VR (which is helping the company) then you will be treated accordingly.