PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baby Wipes? What's the problem with those?
Old 15th Sep 2006, 17:29
avgas321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Polehill - glad the post was taken the way it was intended. Frustrating at the time, but understandable in the current climate I guess. Anyway, we've decided to sell the kids before our next trip, so no further worries anticipated!

ALLDAYDELI - Right then, bottles are our preferred method for the SMA, so cant really comment on the cartons. In terms of what is avilable airside, I didn't see anything but then I wasn't really looking, so sorry there also!
I think as Polehill stated, the security staff have to use a certain degree of discretion and common sense on these things, so as long as you dont go over board, I dont see too many issues for you, especially as your on a lengthy sector.
Lastly, everything and everyone we had with us had to transit the security scanner thingys (kids, bags, pram etc), but at no time were we asked to remove any item of clothing from the little fella.

Hope the above helps. Good luck with the flight. We used to enjoy flying, especially long haul, but with the kids now anything over two hours locked in a thin metal tube seems to hasten the departure of what little hair I have left on my head!