PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ground School Exam Questions & Question Banks
Old 15th Sep 2006, 09:06
buggingout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't use the QB for module 1; and wouldn't have used it for Gen Nav / Flight Planning / Performance & PoF (Mod 2) as you need to practice and understand the calculations and techniques IMHO.

[Note/ Bristol give you all the information to pass the exams without using the QB....it's a tool to enhance your exam preparation]

Air Law : couldn't believe how good it was, I was struggling due to not being able to revise Air Law for more than 30 seconds in any one week! Was getting 50 - 60% at most during the brush-up course and wasn't improving.

What I did was absolutely tan the Air Law QB a couple of days before in the exam week. Exam went well....took me 12 minutes and got 98%, virtually all down to the QB [was 6 months ago so it may not be up to date.....but I'd be surprised if it wasn't]. But I did this as a last resort....would have loved to been able to absorb all the info that Bristol had given me.

Op Procedures : thought QB was very good.

Radio Nav : as Op Procedures.

Mass & Balance: all the feedback you get is excellent, paper or QB

Good luck

[and remember the best advice is to learn the subjects as throughly as possible, stuff from your exams will crop up when you're doing your CPL & IR etc......and you do want to be a professional pilot!]

bugging