PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue
Thread: Virgin Blue
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2006, 03:33
seektofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toilet when you have to go!!!

Hi guys,

As your latest member of Crew, I want to clear up a few questions that you have posted up above.

FYD, you can go to the toilet whenever you need to hun. You are released out of the crew jump seat before all the passengers can get up, so if you need to go, this is a good time to go - when everyone else is setting up for the service. I have the bladder the size of a walnut, so I am always running to the loo. Obviously if you in the aisle on the end of a cart - and serving passengers, that wouldn't be the best time to decide that you really really had to go! Once the service is over too, you can go to the loo - who ever told you that you couldn't go while the flight was in progress was pulling your leg. I have never in my years of aviation been told not to go to the loo. If someone does tell you that you can't go - then tell them that they will have a very smelly mess on their hands if that is the case .

Also, if you have long hair, you must wear it in a ponytail or a bun or a french roll. If it is in a ponytail, the ponytail must not be more than 30 cm's long. They WILL measure it if they think that it is getting close to that length. Colour must be natural, and no roots obvious. If you have blonde hair with black re-growth, they will not like that at all, and will tell you to go and get your hair coloured so that the re-growth is not really that noticeable.

As far as earrings is concerned only plain silver or gold studs are permitted - like the ones that they put on when they first pierce your ears. I know that this is a pain in the but that is what they want.

No necklaces at all. I have a gorgeous necklace that I thought would be appropriate for work but I can't wear it .

Anyhow, have a great day. I am sorry our thread got closed - but obviously the Moderator didn't have anything better to do with him or herself. Honestly, some of the other threads were way way worse than ours!

Take care guys,

Disgruntled
STF

PS: It looks like we will have to limit our "unrelated" gossip or banter to the PM's.