PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gatehouse!!!
Thread: Gatehouse!!!
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2006, 17:55
Mighty Norman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Think I just missed the Rock festival........

....remember being on ITC when M*k* O*F**d and mates burst in with some 'ladies' andsuggested they got into our beds........then left a set off the fire alarms.......they got shot a dawn for that one.......Trevascock ordering a Friday 2100 inspection and slipping in the style of 'LoonyToons' on the ultra-bulled floor...how we laughed........flying with the Group Captain - crewing in at 0600 and waking up in the rugby club floor at about 0400...not my finest hour!!

Post nurse night dawn rushes to 'get them to Sheffield and back before period one!!'

Bikes in trees, and on roofs and bog roll bunting...

Drug-sniffing dogs in, dodgy welsh bloke out......to the funeral march played in the house opposite by another welsh wag!

Mama's Pizza, heated in a toaster on it's side, for breakfast and finishing your slice and electric shave before the white gate.........

Brown-bombing out of the bedroom window, targeting some poor sods sat below!! (Sorry..I was young)

Homebrew and exploding beer cans on the BBQ fuelled by Her Majesty's furniture (lifex of course)

Run-swims..or even better the run-bus-swims......

Ditch runs and Trevascock nearly dying.....and he was on a bike!!

Mandy and Blockhead - got my fair share of both...

Jake McQueen...God Bless him....'take it from me, Aircrew to be....swing those F**kin arms and dig in those F**kin heels'

Nearly killing the flight as course leader when marching across the road to the mess for lunch.........articulated lorry was going much too fast anyway, thank got he had quick reactions and better eyesight!!!

No 2 mess nurses night....awesome

Oh Happy, Happy days