PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - O'Leary v Evan Cullen on RTE1
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2006, 10:51
worldwidewolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there any chance the IAA can be made accountable?

I phoned the IAA the get their reaction and was given the name of Lillian Cassin their spin doctor. I called her and she complained that the IAA were happy to take part only if the programme was live and couldn't be edited.
Well I am sorry but I thought the programme was live?

Her mobile number is 087 6474079 if anybody wants to complain. 00353c87 6474079 from abroad.

I didn't give my name though and blocked my number, I ain't that stupid.
And moderator, please don't pull this one as the number is being given out by the IAA.

I am not over stepping the mark in giving her number as the IAA head office are the people that gave out her number.

If any of you feel unhappy with these bunch of incompetence, please let them know.

This lady was clearly out of her depth in arguing the case and finally said she couldn't talk about it on the phone. All a bit sinister from an outfit with nothing to hide.

I challenged her about the IAA meaningless PR statement of 'we operate to the highest operating standards'........... I said o.k., lets compare you with the CAA, with their CHIRP set up, for example and the fact they respond to complaints like the ones made by pilots.

I challenged her on every disected statement from the IAA, like when they say they have not seen evidence that fatigue has caused any incident ever in Ryanair.

I asked her was she waiting for the accident so she can have the proof?

Ring this lady if you like, the IAA invite you.