PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2006, 09:26
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome Back!

For internal PPRuNe political reasons, you've been moved back in here whilst various decisions about the future structure of PPRuNe are taken.
I'll start by drawing to your attention to the moderating philosophy of this forum, which may be found HERE. We intend to police this philosophy aggressively, concentrating on this thread given the unfortunate history of these discussion in both the CC and D&G forums.

I would also like to offer some further guidance: This forum is intended to relate to discussions about the role and function of Cabin Crew. There is no doubt that Australian politics and union activities form an important background to your working lives, but the discussion of these subjects is not part of the remit of this forum. There are a variety of venues where you are free to establish discussions on these subjects, including MSN, MySpace and Yahoo! Groups - This forum is not one of them.

Finally, please note our views on abuse. For example, the above discussion on calling your UK colleagues "Chavs" may be at the cutting edge of Australian wit, but in truth, it does not advance your position one bit, and the intent behind the use of the word is to cause distress and to disparage. It is childish, and detracts from whatever position you may be taking.

Because of the history of QANTAS discussions in this forum, and elsewhere, I regard contributors as being on a final warning. No further notice or tolerance will be given, and those contravening PPRuNe rules and forum policy will be permanently banned: Offending posts will be deleted.

For the forum mods, this is a busy flying summer, and we just don't have the time or energy to p*ss about with delinquents: Wed Webbing Woop has already left us - please try and make him/her the last...

Thanks in anticipation.