PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - slEAZYJET
Thread: slEAZYJET
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2006, 05:22
MungoP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slEAZYJET

Just wondering... does anyone else out there loath flying with EasyJet as much as me ? I've tried it twice thinking maybe I was just unlucky the first time and discovered that once is enough and twice is just massochism. From the internet only booking system onwards it's the most uncomfortable experience in aviation short of a wing falling off or finding yourself sitting next to a 300 lb fellow traveller who's a stranger to deodorant, which you probably will be.
Both times on booking, the price quoted was increased after moving to the 'book this flight' page... probably on the principle that anyone having got that far would rather continue than start all over again elsewhere... the prices are not cheap unless you lead the sort of life that allows you to book months ahead... The cattle drive that gets you on board is only marginally less excrutiating than the vaudeville performance that the male flight attendants feel obliged to put on in the mistaken belief that camping it up is part of the job description and that the audience is made up of gerriatric retards on their way to a home for the under-utilized.....
To my great horror I found this week that I may have to resort to them again as BA were booked solid... only to discover one of aviations best kept secrets.... another major airline ( won't say which as someone will accuse me of being the CEO ) can fly me back to London at 70 Euros less... and... better still it's to LHR.... better still they won't have the nerve to try and charge me 5 eur for a small can of beer AND even better... it's not bl**dy slEAZYJET... so.. don't just sit and suffer... look around...