PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has Ray Ledlie left NAC?
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2006, 13:22
JetPark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, I'm not so sure that PPRuNe was designed to slate individuals? Is it not the idea to verify rumours? Or perhaps express broad views on matters aviation? After all, such individuals are not always here to defend their actions and nor do we really have all the facts at hand to make an informed or accurate assessment. I am not defending RL though my personal experience with him as always been a pleasant one. What I did experience with him is (was) a guy who stands his ground on issues and will not be dictated to by sometimes over-zealous Pilots. His opinion has always been - "you fly the aircraft - let me fly the desk". Something I found that he managed quite well. And, before anyone jumps to conclusions again, I don't work for NAC but have done and still do business with them from time to time. I flew into Cape Town today, had the usual excellent service from the team at Signature Flight Support there and got blown back to where I came from by that Cape south-easter and that is really giving it a go there today! But always a pleasure nonetheless to be in the Cape.