PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI Crewing
Thread: BMI Crewing
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2002, 17:04
fsp2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oi Euroboy

I think it's more a case of the mindless postings not really warranting a reply. How often do you ever hear Crewing getting praised - oh yes, I remember, whenever you get that important day off or get rostered on that favourite nightstop. And when do Crewing get slated the most? Why of course - whenever you don't get that day off or that nighstop. What a fantastically accurate and not-at-all biased way of measuring efficiency and performance.

Crewing will always get bad press as they are seen as the bearers of bad news. I guess then that they'll have to keep on giving out the bad news (4 sector Glasgows instead of 4 sector Edinburghs? - you poor thing) and leave such educated industry commentators as yourself to gauge how well or badly they are doing.

Oh, and if anyone suggests to you that Crewing are there to allocate the company's resource in an efficient and cost effective manner I'm sure (in between pouring tea and coffee) you'll put them straight about that - everyone knows they are there just to look after YOUR roster. (Now wouldn't THAT be efficient)