PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 13th Sep 2006, 07:25
geetha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
verry unhappy!!!

Hi all.
I'm verry unhappy with the forum at the moment. I"m new in here, and I expected people to be friendly and helpful. but I dont seem to be geting the help that I need as no one has bothered to respond to any of my posts.

I've a few troubling doubts/ questions which i want to be cleared... and it wud be really nice if atleast one of u cud help me...

* does your height really matter? what if you can reach only around 210 on tip toes? do they still consider you?

* Do u need to know swimming?

* During your dentals chek up..., does it matter if you have cavities ( obviously it sudn't be visible when u smile... but what if ur molars r affected slightly?) neone who has faced the same prob?

* I dont understand y is it that they ask u if u have any visible birthmarks or tattoes that can be seen when in uniform? i understand dat tatto is not allowed... but birthmarks? wat can u do abt birthmarks....u cant help it , afterall u were born wit it. can someone explain dis to me?

well, i think dats all for now... i dnt wanna ask too many questions and be a bother.

thnks a million...

bye all

GOD BLESS