PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2006, 07:00
seektofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think I was in training 3 groups too early!

Hi Guys!

As happy as I am that you all enjoyed my training diary entries, now I wish that I was going through training with such a great bunch of people!!! Group 89 sounds ace, and I MISSED IT!

Today was my last day of online training. As of now, I am officially a fully blown cabin crew member. WOOO HOO!!!
I am just back from my 4 day trip. It was really nice. Last night I went out to dinner in Sydney with some of my crew. We had steak, salad and chips for $10. It was awsome! And after that, I was in bed by 8.30pm.

I am soooooooooooo tired now though. I am just about ready for bed. I now have 2 days off work and then an airport reserve on Saturday and Sunday, and then 2 available days Monday and Tuesday - but I have asked crewing to actually give me a duty for those 4 days - maybe another 4 day trip! My 4 day trip was fun, but I am absolutely exhausted!!! I am just trying to make up for the money that I didn't get during training (Training money isn't that great!!!)

By the way NJSBOI and FYD... you guys are soooo funny in your posts! Can I make a suggestion that you guys exchange numbers or something. It was like watching a game of ping pong on this page!!! No, but seriously, I have been reading the last few posts, and FYD - don't stress too much about the booklet. They didn't test us on that at all! Just don't tell them that I told you that!!! I think it was for background information. There is no way that you are going to learn all that information and all the information that you are expected to retain during training!!! Yes, training is full on, but just take it one chapter and one exam at a time and you will get through it all. I PROMISE. You know I keep my promises.
You will not end up at your old job. That is another promise.

Anyway, take care you guys. Maybe we should all meet up on Chapel street for a coffee... Members of group 86, 89 and October 9 start dates should be there!!! - What do you all think? Seriously. We could call it the pprune coffee day or evening... - where the people from this thread who are going to training on 18th September or 9th October (or who have just started flying like someone I know ) could attend. I think it would be awsome, and, gosh, can you imagine???? It would be a pretty hot looking table!!! PM me if you like this idea! I can share my experiences with you all!!!

Let me know. Until then,
Take care,

STF