PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2006, 01:08
njsboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYD...yeah NJS training was hard... there was 9 of us in a adl hotel just studying our butts off night and day!was good because there was 2 of us ina room... great for support but i think it had a downside as well... sometimes you were on a roll and the other was chatting or yould loose your groove lol
ive also heard NJS is one of the hardest ground schools...theyre so thorough and full on for only 3 weeks... then you go to INF training and so on...it will be interesting to see what the difference is... and its great reading seektofly's diary entries... but i guess everyone deals with stress and presure differently!
sweetie dont think for a minute that myself or old crew for another airline have an advantage over you!!! we have our old ways and we need to forget them!!!! new commands..new sop's and even a new aircraft!were learning jsut like you...only difference is that we can share our experience with others and help them through it like we will need help as well.....
ive already read the bible... and thought WOW!will admit NJS had you learn 8 commands and an evac drill before you started...its FULL on but were all here for one reason and its to be a FANTASTIC flighty
lol yeah dorky as it is...i love driving out to the airport...and i will never get sick of driving to work down melrose drive and seeing planes take off/land....that was one thing that always cheered me up when i had a **** day or wasnt motivated....
well pep's chapel is calling my name...NJS lol i can hear that coffee now...
chat later