PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ***warning***
Thread: ***warning***
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2006, 08:03
missy

Received 68 Likes on 41 Posts
It has become very apparent to me over the years of running this website that one of the main problems facing you Antipodeans when it comes to professional aviation is that you have become too insular. You have come to believe that you are somehow special or so different from everywhere else on earth that you are a special case.
And I thought only Sydney (ATC) was a "special case"!!

Danny, no doubt you have considered that perhaps "pprune" has grown above and beyond what you originally intended.

For as long as I have been a member there has been a "Dunnunda (sic) and Godzone", the byline of which is An independent family of forums covering all aspects of the Australian/NZ aviation scene.

The independence was promoted, the diversity of topics was encouraged.

Back a year ago there were 3 D&G sections, now there is 2.
Whilst I appreciate the opportunity to post, I enjoy being able to read and perhaps learn. I see this as pprunes strength.

You have the right to operate the forum in any way you wish and no-one is trying to take from you the huge number of hours and considerable monies that you have spent in getting pprune to this but please consider that yours and pprunes success is built upon the huge number of members that have taken to time to participate.

Last edited by missy; 12th Sep 2006 at 14:27. Reason: more bolding!!