PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 11th Sep 2006, 03:57
Newnz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Fieval!
Yes - totally agree it is rather expensive! Mine worked out to be around $550 for everything - ah, well, thinking positively, atleast I know I'm healthy and well immunised! I know of 5 people who went through interviews at the same time as me and all passed the medical side of things - don't know of anyone who hasn't. I think you would know if there was something detrimental once you got your results back from the doctor and dentist. All the best!

Originally Posted by FIEVAL
Hi there to
SABBY NZ
NEWNZ
MTAN065

SABBY NZ - Thank you for the well wishes, your reply is coming soon
NEWNZ - Welcome to the forum nice to see another kiwi on the site
MTAN065 - Thank you for your well wishes.

I will be flying out November 10th or even latter, due to my current employment I have to give 6-8 weeks notice, so I have requested that they book me in for the latest flight possible so if not November hopefully December, the latter the better to be honest.

I just completed all my vaccinations , xrays , and blood test today as well as a medical examination $320.00 latter, and I still have to complete my dental and optometry examination. This is working out to be a very lengthy and pricey job application.

Hopefully everything will work itself out! I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of anyone getting declined for employment after submitting their medicals! It would be interesting to know!