PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 11th Sep 2006, 02:15
sabby_nz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Newnz
Hi again mtan

Um, but the 22nd August has already been - unless you're meaning next year. I went to the July open day, so I've already had my medical docs sent over and approved (5 vaccinations and all... ouch!). The photos you submitted at your final interview should be okay. I had mine done at the Photo place in New Lynn. It costs $75 but they make a really good job and use a blue background. In the contract type document I received on Thursday it specifies it needs to be a blue background. Then again, if they haven't asked you to re-do your photos, the ones you submitted at the interview are most likely fine You could always phone them - they're really nice and helpful I've found. I really hope you're coming over on the 22nd too - be nice to have someone to chat to about things on the way over!!!
Hear from you soon I hope
Hi Newnz...congrats to u...i went to the july open day as wel...whic one were u?...wel i hvnt got the job yet...probs wid my photos...had to get them done twice...so stil waitin to hear from dem...neway gud luck n keep in touch..