PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 10th Sep 2006, 18:31
Newnz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Starting date

Hi again mtan

Um, but the 22nd August has already been - unless you're meaning next year. I went to the July open day, so I've already had my medical docs sent over and approved (5 vaccinations and all... ouch!). The photos you submitted at your final interview should be okay. I had mine done at the Photo place in New Lynn. It costs $75 but they make a really good job and use a blue background. In the contract type document I received on Thursday it specifies it needs to be a blue background. Then again, if they haven't asked you to re-do your photos, the ones you submitted at the interview are most likely fine You could always phone them - they're really nice and helpful I've found. I really hope you're coming over on the 22nd too - be nice to have someone to chat to about things on the way over!!!
Hear from you soon I hope
Originally Posted by mtan065
HI Newnz,

Its nice to hear from u newnz. Are you leaving on 22nd sept?isn't it 22nd Aug? coz we have to get all the medicals checked and get approved..Im going to the home doctor tomorrow to get it done.
I was wondering about the photos as well since it doesnt mention in detail of how it should be taken, does the back ground have to be blue? I'll prob use my digital camera but don't have any blue back ground around the house..=.=;;
Anyways thanks for your help

Keep in touch