PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Company provided Accommodation
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2006, 17:31
340flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear pilots,

I would like to say how i do agree with what our sound minded friend Fractional wrote. EY did not get off to a good start and things could have been done better but thats not what happened. But for someone who has been in EY nearly from the start i have to say that at least the direction we are going is the right one. Things have improved a lot and continue to do so. It just takes time and as mentioned not everyone is willing to wait. But for a lot of us that did stick it out we have seen the great improvments and hope this pattern continues on and on. The reviews are good and the load is fantastic. We are getting on track and i hope things will look much better for the outside person very soon. The huge growth was maybe a bit too fast and it was hard to keep up but the airline has taken a few month and put everything on hold and this has given the airline time to breath and now we are ready again to continue our expansion starting next month. Anyway like Fractional said i hope this site stays open with all the great info and feed back that comes with it. I wish you all safe flying.