PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bellview Airlines (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2006, 13:53
alghaita ganga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have always found Bellview customer relations and their booking system to be very poor. I fly with them only when is necessary because of no other airline on the route. VK on other hand have excellent booking system, and best website in Nigeria. Aero is expensive, but is close second. With Aero I always like their aircrafts and cabin staffs and have the feelings that all is well maintained. There big failings is their check-ins and security staffs who are very rude and aggressive and puts me off flying with them. I hear Aero is buying two 737-400s which will arrive this month. If Bellview is to make the difference you expect it will take more than just a new aircraft, they will have to use extensive PR and restore the image of the company from all those like me they have dissapoint over the last two years. It all very well to say Bellview have unfair advantages, but Aero has done it thing all itself. Bellview have to stop blaming others and do the job you are talking of next year or they will not succeed. I am only speaking from the view of passenger, but that is where the money for all these airlines is coming from at the finish of the day.