PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2006, 07:15
Hostee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OH ITS GOOD TO BE HOME! Australia.... I've Missed you!

Hi All!!

Well i've been busy sorting out my stuff to take to MEL, my mum gets all my other stuff dumped on her until i get the movers to ship it down.
I'm moving with 1 suitcase and my laptop.. thats it! BRING ON SHOPPING!
Lol, speaking of shopping, went out yesterday and bought some new stuff to wear to training.... i have missed shopping in Oz so much! Yes i know i have been able to shop in places like Dubai etc the last 4 years....but really.... we have some GREAT fashion in oz! Now its a lovely rainy sunday here in QLD, RAIN.. i've missed that too!! I know, i am a strange person, but after seeing so much sand and desert and heat.. rain is a nice change.

STF- Sounds like things are going GREAT for you!! Busy of course.... but sounds like you are enjoying it! Hope i get to fly with you soon! I'll be looking out for you!

FYD- Hun i did my medical on the 8th of August and virgin didn't call until the 18th! So i waited 10 days,... and like njsboi, exactly 4 weeks before training started!

ck84 - no hun, my mate hasn't got the confirmation email yet either for the VRD on 22nd Sept.

Njsboi- 8 days to go!!!!! I'm excited! Moving to Melb on Thursday!!