PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2006, 14:41
seektofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel My first 4 day trip starts tomorrow!!!

Hi all,

I am just home from the party I went to tonight, and I missed you all, so I wanted to pop on and say hello before embarking on my 4 day trip tomorrow. I am still up and yet I have to be up in like 6 hours. Never mind.

Julz, you are such a darling, of course I will show you proof of my age! Guys, I don't know what Julz is taking - but I think I look at least 5 or 6 years older than what I really am!

FYD - I will be waking up in Surfers on the day of my birthday, and going to bed in Adelaide on my birthday... and I think my parents are coming up to spend my birthday evening in Adelaide with me! They will probably stay in the hotel room with me too! It should be good. I will celebrate (go out for dinner) with friends about a week after that!

Sky, thanks for the heads up about the internet in Sydney. Don't worry, I will find an internet connection somewhere so I can keep up with my diary entries every night - OMG I can't believe how much you guys like reading these entries! You guys are hilarious! I am seriously considering writing a book. It wouldn't be very good, but I think that potential flight attendants like some of the people reading this thread would perhaps find it interesting.

Anyway, I am going to bed now, as I still have to finalise a few things before turning in (like setting my alarm clock and organising what uniform shirt I will be wearing tomorrow). I will be in Surfers tomorrow night, and I know definitely that there is an internet cafe in the foyer of the hotel, so I will be using it then after dinner.

Until then though, take care, and have a great Sunday!

STF