PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Uwo Cam
Thread: Uwo Cam
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2006, 12:46
rigpiggy

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
WB1531, get a degree first if you can then get your license. a business degree is better than an aviation diploma, especially if you decide to go the expat route

Here you go Sepia

Sault and Seneca weed out the weaker pilots and students to assure a standard is met. This standard should, in an indeal situation allow someone to hire a Sault or Seneca grad and know they've got a quality pilot. When you pass UWO on your ability to fork out money to do extra training that takes away the exculisvity of the Sault and Seneca programs.

Your pilot education will be second to none within Canada.

Flew with a seneca guy last month. he rocked me to sleep. High standards indeed. Seneca and sault are subsidized by the ontario govt. so ability to pay goes hand in hand with where you live when you apply, as these programs aren't available to out of province students. yes taking your ppl/cpl on the bone is nice but if you had to pay for it all yourself what would you be driving?

FYI I couldn't return to finish my degree as I was to busy flying getting paid shiite to afford more schooling