PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2006, 07:40
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all!! Have been following this thread with interest the ;ast few days...

STF, I was laughing so much at your story about falling asleep - I just KNEW that was going to happen!! Lol! Don't worry, at least you didn't wake up halfway between the bath room and the bed, like one FA I know of!!

FYD, I know how you feel re: phone calls... seems that my friends never wanted to call me so much as when I was waiting for ''the call"! They soon figured out from my screeching that they should hang up in case the airline people called me back, hahaha!

STF, I'm not exactly sure of the street names, but when I stayed in Sydney a few years ago, I went budget/backpackers... there's a place on the corner near Hyde Park and Wentworth Street called the Y on the Park - they have computer kiosks (coin-operated) for internet access. I remember being told we were fairly close to King's Cross. Might be worth checking out if you want internet. Either that, or go to www.sydney.citysearch.com and search by suburb for an internet cafe??

You probably won't have to look far for a gym, if your hotels are 4 star I'd guess they have at least some basic equipment and a pool, and probably free for guests to use!!

Sky