PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ***warning***
Thread: ***warning***
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2006, 03:20
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys....I didn't read anything in Danny's posts of last night and this morning that left huge latitude for debate.

Changes are occurring and it seems the many headed hydra that is Woomera will devolve into each of us moderating under an individual Mod name...like Tidbinbilla above....just thinking up one for me at the mo .

Danny ownes Pprune...think about that.

Would you allow people in your home to slag off other guests?

I know I have asked people to leave my home before for exactly that...so if you don't want to play by the rules please leave.

The Woomera have NOT gone running to Danny with our collective tails between our legs...stuff has happened in the background that has caused Danny concern and he has come to D&G and made his feelings known...we as D&G mods will do our best to moderate accordingly.

I am going to lock this thread but leave it stickied...Danny is not seeking dissenting opinion on his decision and this thread will not turn into the usual whinging about the mods which has been a feature of late. You are wasting you time writing posts in an effort to wind back the clock 24hrs.

Soon to be something else