PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2006, 01:27
njsboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soz followyourdreams....lol that was for you...sent stf a pm hahahha
yeah i had the uniform fitting...its sinking in as well....doesnt feel like a friend is gonna drop me off at the airport,which it actually felt like that for a few days...was an awfull feeling!!!ive been down chapel so many times now..and catching up with friends,before i know it ill be training!!!!
well my VRD was the 5th July...and i found out 18th august...4 weeks exactly before i started...BUT i think they tried calling the day before but i was flying and they dont leave voice messages so thats why i saw hang on to your phone very close...
i think i was a little delayed as well....the medical centre in DRW didnt fax the form back properly(even though i called them a few days later to double check) lucky VB was already on the ball and was chasing it up!!!!
and i heard theres a school soon so it may be a week or 2 after we finish ours...or may even overlap as i hear some of them do.
STF...was your trainers male or female????
hmmmm lets hope this weather does improve...cause im gonna be rugging up for work everyday...its amazing how much you climatize when you have to!!!well a sat in melb and what do i do...hmmm maby shop for a new bag for training hahahaha