PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ***warning***
Thread: ***warning***
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2006, 23:51
A1BUGSMASHER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danny, 100% support here too. Finally an end to the who has the biggest debate, and also some much needed support to the woomeri team.

If you wish to restrict your forum to professional pilots go right ahead, but in doing so in my opinion you will lose considerable content and value because there are people like myself and others who don't know much about being a professional pilot, but who have had some modest exposure to the aviation business and are able to answer some of the (occasionaly asinine) questions professional pilots ask about their industry that no one else can.

Sunfish, with the all due respect, if professional pilots have questions they want answered that fall outside the dununnda forums, they can ask them in many of the other forums available.

While I was an instructor not so long ago (and enjoyed the challenges), and have some very strong views on the training system here in Australia, there is a forum dedicated to this. As far as being a professional pilot goes, having a whole bunch of posts regarding the latest fly away someone has done etc becomes a little annoying, then to top it off the same handle is discussing topics that relate to professional pilots.

I hope this marks the beginning of pilots sticking together as currently there are many concerning decisions being made by higher powers regarding pay and conditions.

Bugs